How to Win 2024 Before it Even Starts with Joshua Latimer
Welcome to this episode of The Untrapped Podcast, where we're joined by a remarkable guest who's about to drop some serious wisdom. Today, we have the privilege of sitting down with Joshua Latimer, a true business visionary. You might already know Joshua from his incredible success stories - he's taken multiple businesses past the million-dollar mark, automated them, and even sold them, all while maintaining an unwavering passion for marketing. With over a thousand entrepreneurs personally coached and countless millionaires created through his guidance, Joshua is a game-changer in the world of business. In the next few minutes, he's going to share insights that can revolutionize your approach to business and marketing. But before we dive in, make sure to mark your calendars for September 13th and 14th because Joshua has a game-changing event coming up, and we'll get all the details.
"Now, I think Warren Buffett, or a lot of famous investors say you make your money on the asset when you buy it, not when you sell it. And we're going to make our money in 2024. Now when we plan it, not when we're in the middle of it. And so it's going to be exciting, it's awesome."
- Joshua Latimer
- The importance of closing the gap in marketing.
- Sales and marketing are the bedrock of all high-achieving companies, and that is the hardest part for smaller companies.
- Understanding asymmetrical marketing, breaking down big goals into seven days at a time, and having a short list of things to do each week.
- How to create a box that has repeatable, semi-replicable, predictable results with $1 at the top and $8 at the bottom.
- How to reduce the workload to seven-day windows so that they don't have panic attacks and make more money during the revenue curve.
- You make your money on the asset when you buy it, not when you sell it, and will make money in 2024 now.
- How to get started with War Plan.
"You're poor, and then you're balling. And then you panic here, even though it happens every year, and then you mini-balling again. And then you're poor again. And then it's this emotional rollercoaster. And what happens is people do their marketing backward. Backward means they stopped spending money on marketing up this curve right here. Because they get booked a month or two out, right? And then when it starts to go down, they panic. And they spend all their money, waste all their money, marketing when people don't want to buy their stuff. And then it goes up again. And the cycle continues, right. " - Joshua
Connect with Joshua
Connect with Keith
Resources and Websites:
🙋♂️Get My Free Landscaping Business Startup Video Series Here👇
Landscaping Course https://keith-kalfas.mykajabi.com/store/8bFERMcs
How to Guide: https://www.keithkalfas.com/16
Get Jobber: https://getjobber.com/im/ambassador-referral/?gspk=a2VpdGhrYWxmYXM4NTIx&gsxid=Rs6pwtznLDcs
Get Ballard: https://www.ballard-inc.com/